Mission of CP Matchmaker

This site is to match writers with Critique Partners.

This site came about because I've talked with so many beginning and intermediate writers who don't have another writer they trust or have confidence in to send their work to be critiqued.

My hope is this will bring together writers who form bonds and help each other with their writing. If it hadn't been for the guidance and generosity of a judge in a contest who took me on as a critique partner, I would still be floundering with my writing.

Family and friends are good readers to give you encouragement, but when you have another career focused writer critique your work, it's when your writing blossoms.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Up and Running!

If your writing has been in limbo or you're looking for a person who can help you take your writing to the next level become a CP Matchmaker critique partner.

Read the pages about being a critique partner, fill out the form, and send it in. Once there are enough writers looking for critique partners, I'll start matching you up, and you'll be on your way!

Spread the word to all your writing friends. This is a community where writers come together to find Critique Partners to push them to write the pages and then make the pages shine.

Paty

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful service you are offering, Paty. I hope you get lots of people matched up. I know I found my critique partners on line (all five of them). The live all over--Florida, California, Missouri, Virginia, and Tasmania. I love them to death.

    ReplyDelete